CareersOffice Administrator / Relationship Manager
We are searching for a friendly, service-oriented individual to join our operations and customer service teams. In this role, the Office Administrator/Relationship Manager will support our daily operations through a variety of responsibilities, providing the individual with the opportunity to interact with and assist our clients while also supporting our client services and operations teams.
This role is based out of our Bangor, Maine office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Providing exceptional service to all, including clients and colleagues
- Assisting our clients by answering the phones and ensuring the caller’s needs are adequately addressed
- Utilizing our technologies to ensure client records are appropriately updated and maintained
- Assisting clients with their cashiering and administrative needs
- Processing client paperwork for both routine and complex financial transactions
- Utilizing our technologies to prepare reports, process transactions and enhance efficiency
- Preparing receipts for checks received in person/in the mail and entering the remote check deposit
- Organizing and coordinating advisors’ day-to-day schedules
- Implementing and monitoring office protocol
- Providing general support to the team, including file management, document preparation and task fulfillment
- Assisting with various clerical duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, the Office Administrator/Accounting Manager must have:
- Strong customer service skills, both with clients and colleagues
- High attention to detail and an emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to collaboration and the team
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree from two or four-year college or university, or equivalent experience
Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].