CareersCertified Financial Planner
Means Wealth Management is seeking to add an experienced Certified Financial Planner (CFP) to our team. This role works closely with our Senior Financial Advisors to help clients develop financial plans and implement investment strategies. We are looking for an individual with an in-depth knowledge of tax and investment strategies and a strong desire to work directly with clients.
Our financial planning process includes a detailed review of the client’s assets, liabilities, cash flows, insurance coverages, tax information, and financial objectives. The ideal candidate will have a developed skill set that will allow for a thorough analysis of these areas. This role is based out of our Bangor, Maine office.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients, both in oral and written communication
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of the development of customized financial plans
- Experience using financial planning software (knowledge of MoneyGuide Pro preferred)
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry and a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s required, preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Series 65 preferred (will be required for the position but may be obtained upon hire)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].