Means Wealth Management is seeking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team. In this role, the individual will support our daily operations by ordering office supplies, answering phone calls, greeting clients, and scheduling client meetings.
The administrative assistant will also be responsible for entering and updating data within our customer relationship management system, general bookkeeping, and assisting the Operations Manager in day-to-day tasks. This role is based out of our Bangor, Maine office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience working in an office environment
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].